With Hardware-as-a-Service from Intechrity, you’ll be rid of the stresses of installing, managing, and maintaining your IT hardware.
That’s because HaaS is like a utility, but one where you pay a flat monthly fee for access to servers, desktop computers, laptops, even networking equipment. And your provider sets everything up for you, performs all necessary upgrades, and keeps it all up-to-date as part of the deal.
What’s more, much of the hardware can be housed off site, saving you on electricity, freeing up more of your office space, and allowing for on-demand increases in capacity. Intechrity’s HaaS is completely customizable to meet the demands of your business, and includes:
- Remote or on-site location of your hardware
- Convenience provided by simple scalability options
- Completely predictable and affordable monthly expenditure
- Improved security from having all licensing and upgrades covered for you
- Total maintenance of all servers, desktops, laptops, routers, switches and firewalls
Hardware-as-a-Service is a way for small- to medium-sized businesses to furnish their teams with state-of-the-art hardware while saving big money on overhead, and is the perfect option for companies looking for predictability and high-performing hardware at a budget-friendly price.