VoIP / Phone Solutions
Small- and medium-sized businesses are changing over from traditional phone systems to VoIP in record numbers.
And the reasons are obvious. VoIP systems place your phone calls over the internet, so there are huge savings to be had. Not to mention, a wealth of features not available with traditional PBX systems, easy options for adding new users, and a whole host of other features.
VoIP phone systems allow you to connect all your locations with free inter-office calling, give your employees simplified access to their extensions when outside of work, and your managers numerous options for conference calls, web meetings, and other “unified communications” methods.
In addition to scalability, savings, and efficiency, VoIP provides a slew of other benefits, including:
- Ability to use existing IT infrastructure
- Easy-to-manage web-based dashboard
- Superb mobility for Android & iOS users
- Seamless integrations with CRM and accounting apps
- Advanced call queueing for improved customer service
- Reduction in cabling since VoIP connects to your existing network
Intechrity also provides installations, upgrades, and consulting on your existing telephony plans. Just give us a call, and one of our phone system experts will answer your questions about switching to VoIP or any other phone system solution.